|Budget for July||25.00|
|Carryover to August||25.00|
I spent most of July working on a soccer jersey quilt for my hair dresser. It was a lot of fun to design and stitch together. It is the largest quilt that I have quilted on my machine. I thought that the bulk of this quilt going in my machine would drive me nuts, but it wasn't bad at all. And the best thing is I got to spend money, but it wasn't my money. :o)
I have also been sewing covers and cushions for our djembes. They travel a lot to drum circles and workshops, so we have to protect the heads. And of course, they must be well-dressed djembes. :o) Here is one I worked our name in embroidery on.
This one I designed based on an African mask called The Good Mother. I am enjoying embroidering this, so I will probably do some more masks.
And I have been working on some smaller motifs. These are for a Redwork Class that I am taking from a group called StitchMAP (Stitch Mentor Apprentice Program). I should have already finished these, but with one thing and another, they are still hanging out there. They are now my number one priority.
I'm excited that Tanya Berlin's beginner needlepainting online class is coming up. This is a skill I want to work on, so I am looking forward to the class.