I have picked nine WIPs/UFOs to work on.
1. My oldest UFO - I was horrified when I calculated how old it is. I started it when I was about 12 or 13, so it is....gasp....someone get me some smelling salts....40 years old. Ack! How am I old enough to have a UFO that old??????? It is one of those old Aunt Martha patterns, and it has a companion mushroom piece that I never started. Wanna finish this one!
2. Here is one that is sooooo close to being finished - a Jane Nicholas stumpwork piece that was a class at an EGA seminar. It is called Wildpea and Long Horn Moth, and I just have to attach the wired pieces. I wanna finish this one too!
3. This is a Rosashi piece, which is Japanese needlepoint, called Plum Blossoms. Just that bit of background to go, and I wanna finish this one is 2015 too!
4. Halloween House is a piece I started a couple of years ago. Not too much left to do, and I would love to finish this one before Halloween. :o)
5. And my current WIP that I have been working on, Things Unseen.
6. My Chatelaine in progress, Herbularius.
7. Pumpkin Patch Farm
8. Blue Jeans & Daisies
9. Frosty Forest, I'm still on the first one.
And then there are three SALs that involve new starts, well, a new start each month actually. :o)
1. The Flower of the Month SAL hosted by Brownie's Chair. We will be stitching the free flower of the month designs by EMS Designs.
2. The Hallowe'en Ornie SAL. We will be stitching a Halloween ornament a month, and we have themes each month. January is a witch, and I already have my pattern picked out.
3. The Oh Stitch! SAL I found on facebook. We will be stitching something each month that is inspired by that month, so it will be a stitched journal of the year. I think that is such a cool idea! Several motifs for January are floating around in my head.
Those are my very ambitious stitching plans for the year. I will be participating in the following groups which aren't really SALs in the sense of everyone stitching the same piece, but rather different ways to look at my stitching accomplishments during the year.
Stitch from Stash, hosted by Mel at Epic Stitching. Budget, budget, budget! We have to stick within a monthly budget and use up our stash.
TUSAL - Totally Useless SAL, hosted by Daffycat. She hasn't set up the signups for 2015 yet, but on the new moon you post a photo of your orts.
The Smalls SAL hosted by Stitching Lotus. The goal is to stitch a small each month and post a photo by the end of the month.
The Turtle Trot hosted by BAP attack. You pick 10 WIPs to work on during the year and post a progress photo on the 10th of each month.
And the WIPocalypse hosted by Measi. You pick the pieces your want to make progress on, and post progress photos on the full moon. She also has monthly topics to post about.
So here I go! Happy 2015 Stitching!